ThinkLink Supply Chain Services (ThinkLink) was founded in June 2006. We have served the Supply Chain and Logistics needs of our Clients in India for over 5 years with distinction and excellence
The last few years have been an interesting journey for us and have led us to many interesting milestones, here are some of our key wins –
- 2006 – ThinkLink is incorporated
ThinkLink wins its first consulting contract with Galaxy Surfactants, we are in Business
- 2007 – ThinkLink has a new office
ThinkLink sets up the ThinkLink Supply Chain Development Series, the first executive education initiative for the Supply Chain sector in India. This program would become hugely successful in the coming years and became regarded as the go-to platform for Skills Development in the Supply Chain and Logistics domain in India
ThinkLink continues to grow its consulting business, works with a number of world leading firms in Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods, and Retail sectors.
ThinkLink's portfolio of services grows to include Supply Chain Strategy, Warehouse Design and Operations, and Transport Optimization
ThinkLink signs a Design Build contract for a multi-user Logistics Centre, a first of its kind project spread over 22 acres with ambient and temperature controlled storage. The project sets up ThinkLink as the preferred partner for building world class Logistics infrastructure in India
- 2008 – ThinkLink moves into a new office
- 2009 – ThinkLink's Learning initiative continues to grow with the expansion of ThinkLink Supply Chain Development Series to new locations within India. Large dedicated engagements with clients to build competencies for their staff are also taken up.
- 2010 – ThinkLink continues to build capability in Supply Chain and Logistics engineering, works with world leading firms in 3rd Party Logistics, Automotive, Technology, Chemicals, and Food & Beverages sectors
- 2011 – ThinkLink becomes a partner for Muratec, a leading Japanese company, and one of the world's five largest providers of material handling automation and integration.
ThinkLink Learning, a dedicated initiative for Skill Development in the Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transport domain in set-up. This is the first pan India initiative of this type which addresses skills across the board and supports development, hiring, and mobilization of professionals
ThinkLink Learning is accredited by Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the world's leading member body as an accredited training partner for India
ThinkLink client PepsiCo is awarded the Supply Chain Innovation award for transport optimization in last mile deliveries. This is a multi-year joint effort by ThinkLink and PepsiCo. The award is given out by the Supply Chain Leadership Council
ThinkLink continues to script this story of success while remaining committed to its clients, the Supply Chain and Logistics sector, and the Indian economy.